You recently went through a very tough breakup but you actually regret what happened and you’re thinking about a reconciliation.
If you are hoping to get back together, according to Vixen Daily, you might want to follow these 4 Simple Steps in order to achieve positive results:
How to Get Back With Your Ex
- You Must Break It Off
A strange advice? Not really. If you want to score a success, you have to give him time to realize how hard he is missing you.
You have to this for at least 4 weeks and by breaking it off I’m talking about: no calls, no texts, no stalking him on social media and stop reaching out to his friends.
If you do this, he might end up looking you before you even realize what happened. If you make the mistake of reaching out to him first, he will not answer because “you violated the rule” of offering him the right amount of space. In case you really meet by mistake, try to have a positive attitude and not talk for more than 10 minutes.
- Avoid these Fatal Mistakes and Follow your Instincts
The mistakes you can make after a reconciliation:
- You are being too permissive: After a break, you will be tempted to give him whatever he wants, thinking that in this way he will be tempted to stay in this relationship.
He will “smell” your desperation and will lose respect for you and your relationship, so be you and if something bothers you, make sure you make that clear.
- You are overwhelming him with attention: Instead of showing him much you have missed being together, you will suffocate him, and this will lead to something negative because you will do nothing but drive him away.
- Don’t ask for mercy: This is not attractive at all! think about your dignity and always, try to be the master of the situation and stop blaming yourself for all the mistakes.
- You are jealous if he met someone new: Of course, this can be extremely painful and annoying. However, you must know that these are “rebound” relationships and they are probably going to end soon.
- You try to make him jealous by showing up with other men: First of all, remember that he does not need to know anything about you for at least 4 weeks. And if by chance, he learns that you’ve already begun to go out with new people, he’ll lose all the interest.
- Be Stronger as He Gets Weaker
Maybe you ask yourself what you have to do while you’re not talking to him.
Simple: Become stronger. Give yourself time to get to know each other better, you can even find new hobbies and that will make you busy all the time. This time will be beneficial to you and you will be able to get to know each other better.
Eat healthily, go to the gym, take care of body and soul! In the same time, friends and family can be a real support for you in this difficult time. Maybe he is doing the same thing.
- How will you meet when you are finally ready?
First of all, I congratulate you because you have come a long way, my friend!
Of course, this was not easy at all. How do you know if you’re really ready to meet him?
During this time, you had the chance to know yourself better, so now it’s the moment to ask yourself if you really want to do this and a reconciliation is the best thing for you.
If he has not contacted you before, after those four weeks (unlikely), it’s time to adopt another strategy!
Try texting him, by using a cute and innocent pretext.
Do not try to set up a romantic meeting, because this is not the case.
Meet in a relaxing environment and talk like two friends.